1. Name a movie that you have seen more than 10 times.
2. Name a movie that you've seen multiple times in the theater.
I can’t say Jurassic Park twice, can I? Oh well. Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man’s Chest.
3. Name an actor that would make you more inclined to see a movie.
Don’t go by actors. Directors will have to be a substitute—if it’s by Tim Burton, chances are I’ll go see it.
4. Name an actor that would make you less likely to see a movie.
He is so foul I cannot speak his name—can’t even type it. So I’ll do the second-most hated—Will Ferrell.
5. Name a movie that you can quote from.
…that’s a lot. Uh…let’s go with The Princess Bride. I don’t know anybody who can’t quote that one.
6. Name a movie musical that you know all the lyrics to all the songs.
7. Name a movie that you have been known to sing along with.
Hmm…it’s not a movie yet, but it will be, and I sang along to the play. We’ll go with Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street.
8. Name a movie that you would recommend everyone see.
Everyone run out and watch Prophecy! You’ll die laughing when the sleeping bag explodes!
9. Name a movie that you own.
10. Name an actor that launched his/her entertainment career in another medium but who has surprised you with his/her acting chops.
Umm…I really don’t think I know. I don’t know actors very well. Just the movies.
11. Have you ever seen a movie in a drive-in? If so, what?
Sadly, I have yet to experience that particular treat.
12. Ever made out in a movie?
13. Name a movie that you keep meaning to see but just haven't gotten around to it.
My friends keep telling me to watch Finding Neverland.
14. Ever walked out of a movie?
No, I never have in my life. I paid for the ticket—therefore I paid for the pain.
15. Name a movie that made you cry in the theater.
The Lord of the Rings: Return of the King. Dear God, I bawled.
Never eat or drink anything in the movie theaters, because you just have to get up and pee. However, I do love that popcorn smell.
17. How often do you go to the movies (as opposed to renting them or watching them at home)?
As often as possible. I love movie theaters.
18. What's the last movie you saw in the theater?
Grindhouse, baby! Yeah!
19. What's your favorite/preferred genre of movie?
Hmm…it’s a big tie. Action/Adventure, Suspense/Thriller, and Horror/Slasher all compete for my favorites.
20. What's the first movie you remember seeing in the theater?
*thinks back* At the moment, The Lion King. Though I’m sure I’ll remember another one sooner or later.
21. What movie do you wish you had never seen?
I’ve never even seen it all the way through, but I would dearly love to unsee the hour of Titanic I have watched.
22. What is the weirdest movie you enjoyed?
Either Dead Man or Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas. Really weird movies, but some pretty neat dialogue and symbolism. Makes my inner English teacher go squee.
23. What is the scariest movie you've seen?
Either Wait Until Dark or Rear Window. Creepshow doesn’t count, because it was a split second scene instead of the whole movie.
24. What is the funniest movie you've seen?
Bringing Up Baby.
25. Name a movie you didn't expect to like, and you did.
Sin City. Yeah, yeah, Hyde, shut up.